segunda-feira, 1 de abril de 2013

Top 5: Músicas fofas para o domingo

The Lumineers - Ho Hey



"I belong with you, you belong with me
You're my sweet"

 
Colbie Caillat - I Do



"You make me wanna say
Me,my family, house a family
Ooh, can we be a family?
And when I'm many years old and sitting next to you
And we'll remember when we said

I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo"


Phillip Pillips - Gone, Gone, Gone



"When enemies are at your door
I'll carry you away from war
If you need help, if you need help
Your hope dangling by a string
I'll share in your suffering
To make you well, to make you well"


P!nk - Just Give Me a Reason (Feat. Nate Ruess)



"Just give me a reason
Just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again
It's in the stars
It's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent
And we can learn to love again"


Jason Mraz - 93 Million Miles



"Every road is a slippery slope
But there is always a hand that you can hold on to
Looking deeper through the telescope
You can see that your home's inside of you" 



Aproveitem! Bom domingo pra vocês!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...